We are back with another award- The Liebster Award! Yep, the same award that I did a few months ago, but this one is different. There are a few new rules, and the order has been changed. Thank you so much to the person that nominated me- Raegan! Be sure to check out her blog here. Anyway, here are the rules.
- Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you
- Share 11 facts about yourself
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger(s) gave you
- Nominate 11 bloggers that deserve the reward
- create 11 original questions for the nominees to answer
- let them know they’ve been nominated.
Ok, here are 11 facts about me. These will be simple and easy.
- My name is Elisha William McFarland
- I am 16 years young
- I am 6’0
- I live in Uganda
- I have lived in Uganda for 15 years
- I have played basketball with the grandchildren of Museveni, president of Uganda
- I have 5 siblings
- I also have a dog, 3 rabbits, 22 chickens, and an owl (it belongs to Noah, my little brother).
- I play lots of basketball
- I am a starter for our local high school basketball team
- I love baking
Here are the questions Raegan gave me, with my answers in bold.
1. Do You prefer to wear flip flops or gym shoes? Gym shoes. As an athlete, I end up wearing them a lot anyway.
2. Do you like ranch houses? I’ve never been in one, so I wouldn’t know 🙂
3. Do you prefer veggies or fruit? FRUIT! Veggies are ok, but fruit such as strawberries, mangoes, and jackfruit are amazing.
4. Prefer cats or dogs? Dogs for the win. I have a dog- a Rhodesian Ridgeback named Mounty.
5. Prefer Pink or purple. Probably purple, because it’s a royal color.
6. Have you ever been at attacked by a dog? Yes, once. I accidentally threw a football too far, and this dumb dog came and started shredding it (it was leather). When I grabbed it from him, he bit my finger and basically shredded it. I still have scars.
7.Do you prefer Pepsi or Coke? Coke. Pepsi seems to sweet, which is rather ironic, considering they both have tons of sugar.
8. Do you like roller coasters? Yes, but not as much as my dad and siblings: they adore Space Mountain in Disney World.
9. Do you like ice cream or Cake? Cake, because I am lactose intolerant, and as such cannot eat much ice cream.
10. Do you play the Piano? Yep! I had lessons for about three years before my teacher moved back to the USA.
11. Are you homeschooled? Happily! I have been homeschooled every year of school, save for 5th grade, which I did at a Christian school in West Virginia.
Alright, that’s that. Now, here are my questions.
- Predestination or Free Will?
- How long have you been a Christian?
- What is your favorite type of smoothie?
- McDonald’s or Wendy’s?
- Do you follow sports? If so, what sport and what professional team?
- The NBA Finals have been going on. Do you have any opinions on this?
- What is your favorite thing about your way of schooling (homeschooling or real schooling)?
- Do you think soda rots your brain?
- What is your favorite chapter of the Bible?
- What is your favorite book?
- If you could live in one country for a week, what would it be?
Now, I don’t think I’ll be able to nominate 11 people, but I’ll do my best to nominate as many as I can.
Faith on the Farm
Holy Guacamole I actually did it. I nominated 11 people. Well, that was epic. Alrighty, everybody, that’s a wrap. Once again, thanks Raegan for the nomination!