Alrighty, Africa Boy is back with another award, and it’s one of my own invention- the Food Award! Lydia, thanks so much for the nomination! Guys, if you haven’t already, be sure to check out her epic blog here.
Alright, here are the rules.
1.Thank the person that nominated you-Lydia!
2. Pingback to the creator, Elisha at https://africaboy.home.blog/
3. Use the same featured image as your nominator.
4. Answer the five questions.
5. Create five questions about food.
6. Nominate five people.
The first three are done, so now we move on to the questions. Here are Lydia’s questions, and my answers directly after them.
- What’s a food that you really dislike? Hmm, probably raw tomatoes. Honestly, they’re rather squishy and strange.
- What’s your favorite meat? Beef! I mean, steak!!!
- Do you prefer fruits or vegetables? Absolutely fruits all day, especially jackfruit or watermelon.
- Would you rather eat at Waffle House or Chick-fil-a? Chick-fil-a. They have a much higher track record of listening to my instructions pertaining to my lactose intolerance.
- Spaghetti or lasagna? Spaghetti, because I’m lactose intolerant, so lasagna wouldn’t be very good.
Ok, now I need to ask five questions.
- What’s your favorite breakfast food?
- Eggs and bacon or pancakes?
- If your birthday was today, what would you ask your mom/spouse/sibling to make for you?
- What’s one food you haven’t eaten but really want to try?
- If vegetarians are trying to save the animals, then why are they eating their food?
And now my five victi… I mean, nominees.
Alright, that’s all for today. Guys, have fun. As always, thanks for reading, and I hope you enjoyed this strange post. If you haven’t already, be sure to click that Follow button, so as to not miss out on any new posts. Thanks for reading, and I hope you have a wonderful day!
My last post: The Beginner’s Guide to WordPress: Content
My Featured Post: The Quirks of Living in Africa