Welcome back to another tag, the Bookish Bucket List tag (as you could see from the title)! While I normally don’t participate in awards/tags for the sake of time, I couldn’t resist this newer, interesting, book-focused tag, so here we go!
As usual, the rules:
- Link to the tag’s creator (Madison’s Inkwell).
- Link to the person who tagged you.
- Tag as many people you want (10 people, in my case).
- Answer the questions asked by your nominator.
- Create 10 new questions for your nominees.
My thanks to Tobias Hrothgar for the nomination! Tobias has an excellent site and regularly posts unique, intriguing content. Make sure to help his dream of passing me in followers come true by visiting him here.
- Based on an educated guess, how many books do you have, and what is the general genre of most of these books? On both sides of the world? I probably have a total of around 500 books, most being in the fictional literature side.
- What are five fiction stories you would highly suggest? Ender’s Game, Lord of the Rings, Pride and Prejudice, Frankenstein, and Les Miserables. These should give you a peek into 5 fictional categories- Sci-fi, fantasy, romance, horror, and historical fiction. Enjoy!
- If you were to write any nonfiction story, what would it be? It would likely be my own autobiography.
- What are your three favorite authors? Do you mean “Who are your three favorite authors”? (*insert laughing emoji) In order of respect, love, and admiration combined: J.R.R Tolkien, J.K Rowling, and Suzanne Collins.
- If you are a writer, how old were you when you began to write? I was around 11 years old, and my first “story” was a 2-page Biblical fiction about Nebuchadnezzar!
- What is your Myers-Briggs personality type? According to 16personalities.com, I am ENFJ-A, “The Diplomat”. My strategy is, quite aptly, “people mastery”.
- Describe your favorite character that you’ve written if you’re a writer, or describe what character you would like to write about if you’re not a writer. My favorite fictional character is the man whom I am currently working on: Ronin Tethson, also known as Ronin Shadowwalker. For now, all I can say is that Ronin is a man, a warrior, and a lover; three combinations that create a unique storyline.
- What is one of your fondest book-related memories? My most fond memory involving a book would likely be the times that my dad read Lord of the Rings to me as a child. I was trained in the greatest books of all time from an early age!
- If you could choose any one fictional location to visit, where would that be? Likely the Shire. Then, I could finally try the legendary beer of the South Farthing.
- If you could visit any day in time, where would that be? I would probably visit the day of Jesus’ birth, so I could witness arguably the greatest moment in history!
1: Who are, in your opinion, the ten greatest writers in history?
2: Have you written a book? If so, describe it in under 140 characters.
3: If you stand up from your desk, close your eyes, spin around three times, then open your eyes again, what is the first book you see?
4: What was the worst book you have ever read (mine was probably The Great Gatsby)?
5: Are you currently working on a book?
6: Who is your favorite modern-day writer?
7: Do you have a specific place for your reading? If so, describe it.
8: Are Kindle EBooks superior to printed books?
9: If I published a book on Amazon Self-Publishing, would you read it?
10: Who is, in your opinion, the most underrated author currently writing today?
Bonus questions from Rachel’s Food Award nomination:
Have you ever pulled a prank on someone involving food? Besides the classic prank of putting hot spice in people’s food? Nope!
What is a food you absolutely hate? Sweet potatoes. I know, I’m weird, but they’re squishy, a strange color, and they taste like garbage!
What is a food you can’t live without? Probably eggs. I eat eggs for breakfast almost every morning.
Ever cooked a combo dish? I have literally no idea what that means, so I’d assume no.
Would you consider a career as a cook in a restaurant? Probably not, but I think my little brother Noah could.
Everyone! Since there are two awards here, and I follow a lot of bloggers, feel free to select any of these awards! Honestly, just pretend I personally nominated you. In fact, if you’d like, just leave a comment asking for a nomination, and I will respond with an official “I nominate you” comment.
In the meantime, thank you so much for reading, and I hope you enjoyed my little Q&A!
Featured post: What Does It Really Mean to be a Teen?
Related post: The Kennedy Award of Excellence