Alright, and we are back with another award- our fourth Liebster award! Thank you so much to Debby from DebbySEO for this nomination. While I usually don’t participate in awards I’ve already received, I seriously liked the way she’s changed it to make it more special, and so here we go.
The rules are simple:
- Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you and provide a link to their website.
- Use the same Award image as your nominator.
- Share 11 facts about yourself & mention 3 blog articles
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger(s) asked you
- Nominate 11 bloggers and make them happy!
- Make up 11 questions to ask your nominees
- Notify your 11 nominees
11 facts about me
- I have 5 siblings.
- My dad is a pastor.
- I am extremely addicted to coffee
- My favorite book series is Lord of the Rings.
- I am extremely bad at math.
- I have swam in Loch Ness (Scotland).
- My favorite movie, besides Lord of the Rings, is Avengers: Endgame.
- My favorite subject is (surprise) writing.
- My favorite American food is pizza.
- I have 26 cousins
- I have been blogging for four years.
Three best articles
- What The Holiness of God Taught Us About Speech
- Overcoming Differences Within the Church
- The Unbelievable Story of My Escape from Uganda
Answers to Debby’s questions
1) What is in your opinion the best SEO software currently on the market? If you haven’t used SEO software, how informed are you about SEO services and software? Likely Moz.com’s features or Ubersuggest. I have used both and they are fantastic for learning about SEO. The best paid software, however, is the “Yoast SEO” plugin.
2) If you could eat as much food as you wanted without ever getting full or fat, which food would you choose? What is your favorite restaurant? American food, because there’s a lot of variety. My favorite American restaurant is Wendy’s or Cracker Barrel.
3) If your pet could talk, what would it say to you? She’d probably say, “why did you never want to be my friend?” I dislike guinea pigs, so I don’t usually pet them.
4) What is the weirdest thing you have ever seen someone do? I once saw a random girl dancing….innapropriately in front of a crowd of five-year-old children for a fundraiser in Uganda.
5) If you had enough money that you never needed to work again, what would you do with your time? Probably spend most of it playing basketball, although reading is also tempting.
6) Name three of your favorite songs. “Armies” by KB, “Paid My Dues” by NF, and “Set Me Free” by Lecrae.
7) Name three of your favorite books. “Lord of the Rings”, “Ender’s Game”, and “Sherlock Holmes”.
8) Would you lie to your friend or spouse for a large sum of money? How much? Absolutely not. As a Christian, I am called to be honest at all times.
9) If you had $10,000 to spend on whatever you like, what would you do with the money? I’d donate $2,000 to my ministry, New Hope Uganda, and invest the rest to use when I go to college next year.
10) If you would be granted one wish of any kind, what would you wish for? Assuming I couldn’t wish for unlimited wishes, I’d ask for the greatest, most complete guide to women’s minds. With that, I’d teach men and would eventually rule the world.
11) Who has been the biggest example in your life? Why? My dad, without a doubt. He has a massive impact on my life, from the way he has taught me to the example he sets.
My 11 questions for my nominees:
1: Who’s your favorite actor/actress?
2: Do you work out? If so, describe what you do.
3: What’s your favorite dessert?
4: If you geeked out about something, what would it be?
5: What are your thoughts on the COVID-19 breakout?
6: Is social media beneficial or harmful to a teenager?
7: What is the most views you’ve had in a day (on your blog)?
8: Do you have a hobby?
9: Recall a childhood memory.
10: What high-school subject would you gladly re-take if given the chance (anad time)?
11: Favorite animal?
Sadly, since I have very little time, I can’t nominate specific people. If you would, however, like to do this EPIC award, I nominate you! You, my reader, are nominated (I know, it’s a lazy thing to do, but I don’t have the time to hunt down 11 people). Go forth and complete the award!
Alright, that’s all for today. Thanks so much for reading, and thanks to Debby for the nomination! Guys, if you enjoyed this post, make sure to click that Follow button below (or to the side). Then, when I release new posts like this on, you’ll get notified. Thanks again, and I hope you have a great day!
Last post: Four Crucial Tips For Young Bloggers
Featured post: What The Holiness of God Taught Us About Speech
Related post: The Real Neat Blogger Award