Hey, another award, and this time, it’s a new one! Thanks to my good blogger friend (and supporter) Joshua Swanson for the nomination. Joshua, you’re awesome, and I love reading your blog. Your posts are always so encouraging! Guys, if you aren’t following his blog, I encourage you to do so! You can do that by clicking here.
The rules to this award are simple.
1. Display the blog award logo in your blog.
2. Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you.
3. Do not forget to link to their blogging website.
4. Answer all the questions they have given you.
5. Nominate 7 to 10 bloggers of your choice.
6. Ask them 7 questions.
We’ve already got the first three, now on to the rest. Here are Joshua’s questions, my answers are in italics.
1. If there was going to be a “family reunion” of bloggers all around the world, let’s say, in Honolulu, Hawaii, would you go? Depends on who was there and how much it cost, but I’d definitely like to go!
2. Speaking of Hawaii, can you hula dance? Nope, I cannot dance to save my life.
3. How many times have you eaten turtle in your life? Never, but I’ve eaten kudu, crocodile, and giraffe! (all legally, they had been killed naturally and left)
4. Do you think you can blog for 24 hours straight? Probably not, but I could absolutely try!
5. What do you think is the ideal temperature for you? Around 80 degrees fahrenheit would be perfect.
6. What do you want for your next birthday? A copy of Madden 20 (PC) or a knife.
7. Did you know that caterpillars have more muscles than humans? I did, in fact. I believe they have more in their heads then we do in our entire bodies, although I could be wrong.
And now for my nominees, we’re going to nominate 7 specifically, but if you (the reader) would like to do so, then you may absolutely go for it!
Alright, that raps that up. Now, here are my questions.
1: Since you’re a real neat blogger, what would you say was your best post?
2: Do you have any pets?
3: What are you most convicted about?
4: Which blogger is the biggest inspiration to you? (leave a link)
5: If you could write a book, what would it be about?
6: Besides blogging, what do you like to do with your spare time?
7: Do you think you’ll make a career out of blogging?
Alright, that’s all for today. Thanks again to Joshua for the nomination! To my nominees: I hope you enjoy doing this as much as I did!
Anyway, thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed learning a little about me. If you did, make sure that you’ve clicked that Follow button! Doing so will help me notify you when I publish new content like this. Thanks again, and I hope you have a fantastic day!
Last post (please read it, it took a long time to write!): Overcoming Differences Within the Church
Featured post: What The Holiness of God Taught Us About Speech
Related post: Mystery Blogger Award 3.0