And we are back with yet another nomination, my third in this category! My thanks to Keziah for nominating me for the Mystery Blogger Award. Guys, Keziah is a fantastic blogger, and her posts are extremely encouraging to Christian teenagers like me. Make sure to check out her blog (and give her a follow) by clicking here.
Here are the rules:
- Put the award logo/ image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you, and put a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- Answer the questions provided by whoever nominated you.
- Nominate 10-20 bloggers.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice: with one weird or funny question.
- Share a link to your best post.
This award was created by Okoto Enigma.
Three things about myself:
1: I am an extreme extrovert, I like nothing better then talking with people.
2: I am lactose intolerant, so no ice cream.
3: My birthday is May 27th.
Now, we turn to the questions. My answers are in italics.
- What is the craziest thing you have ever done (or one of them)? Probably jumping three stories off a diving board, turning 360 degrees in the air, and landing with just enough time to tuck my toes.
- Are you reading any book right now and if so, what book? Yes, I’m reading “The Pursuit of God” by A.W Tozer.
- What is your favorite thing to write about? I enjoy writing in general, but I particularly like writing about subjects such as dating, Christianity, and SEO.
- What is your opinion on this whole coronavirus thing? Opinion? Not much of an opinion needed, everybody can see it’s rather serious. In fact, I’ve already written about it in this post.
- Would you rather explore the bottom of the sea, or the vast amount of celestial space? Probably celestial space, since there’s a LOT more to explore then on the bottom of the sea.
I believe this is my best post: What The Holiness of God Taught Us About Speech
Finally, here are my questions.
- Coffee, tea, or neither?
- Do you follow or play any sports?
- How would you describe your personality?
- If you could eat any food right now, what would it be?
- Describe your best friend or role model.
Alright, that’s all for today. Since I am unable to nominate specific people (my internet is being funky), I nominate you, my reader! With this, you get free content! You’re welcome.
Anyway, thanks again to Keziah for the nomination. Keziah, you’re awesome. And you, my readers, are awesome too. If you aren’t a regular reader or you’re new to this website, feel free to click that Follow button below (or to the side). That way, you won’t miss out on any new posts. Thanks again, and I hope you have a fantastic day!
Last Post: What We Learned From Hacksaw Ridge
Featured Post: What The Holiness of God Taught Us About Speech