Let’s take a break from throwbacks. Today’s the last day of February, so let’s have a bit of fun. I have recently received two award nominations, the Sunshine Blogger Award (my third) and the Mystery Blogger award. Now, usually, I don’t often participate in these awards, given that my posting schedule is fairly filled, but I decided that today was an exception. And so, without further ado, let’s jump right into our awards for the day and the questions they post.
Thank you so much to Lydia for nominating me for this award. Ladies, Lydia has a fantastic and encouraging blog with a lot of really, really helpful stuff. Seriously, if you aren’t already following her, be sure to do so by clicking here.
- Put the aware logo/image on your blog
- List the rules
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Answer the 5 questions you were asked
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- Nominate 10-20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask you nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question
- Share a link to your best post(s)
(This award was created by Okoto Enigmas.)
Since we’ve already finished the first four, we can now move on to the fifth and sixth. Three things about me:
1: I’m an extreme extrovert
2: For you Myers-Briggs obessors, I am ENTP-A.
3: I love coffee with a passion
Now on to Lydia’s questions. My answers are in italics.
- What’s your third favorite color? Hmm, a little random. My favorite color is red, and my second-favorite color is blue, but my third is probably orange, the color of sunset.
- How do you get those annoying, stray pieces of popcorn our of your mouth, gums, teeth, etc…? Only asking cuz I’m dealing with that right now. I brush my teeth twice a day and swish water after every meal.
- What’s your favorite thing to do on the weekend? I often play basketball, play some video games, talk to friends.
- How many times in a day do you eat? Usually at least 4. I eat all three meals, with at least one snack. Being an athlete, my protein and carbohydrate consumption is fairly high.
- What’s your favorite cereal? Oatmeal. I eat it with a scoop of peanut butter and some brown sugar.
- Coffee, tea, or neither?
- If you could be anywhere right now, where would you be?
- How long do you usually sleep?
- Describe your best friend or a favorite movie.
- Marvel, DC, or neither?
Finally (my nominations will be at the end of the post, nominees can chose their award), a link to my “best” blog post: A Father to the Fatherless: How God Fulfills the Orphan Heart
Alright, that’s the end of this award. Thanks again, Lydia! You’re the best.
This was awarded to me from Jesusluvsall, and let me tell you: I am truly honored. When he nominates someone, it’s not for no reason. Thanks so much, brother! I appreciate you! Guys, on the opposite end of the spectrum, if you aren’t already following his blog, make sure to do so; it is awesome. You can do that by clicking here.
- Thank the blogger (s) who nominated you and provide a link back to their blog.
- List the rules and display an award logo on your blog.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger (s) asked you.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers to receive the award and notify them by commenting on any of their posts.
- Ask the nominees 11 new questions.
Alright, we’ve already done the first two, so now we’ll move on to the next few.
- What place you have not been to before would you like to travel to and why? Hawaii, for my honeymoon (not joking).
- What book or books have you read recently that you liked? “The Pursuit of God” by A.W Tozer.
- Who do you like to hang out with and why? Lecrae. I would just like to hear his testimony and ask questions about his lifetime.
- What is your favorite holiday and why? Christmas, for the opportunity it brings us (as Christians) to share the Word.
- Coffee, tea or neither? COFFEE.
- Favorite food? American: Pizza. Ugandan: Matooke.
- Favorite movie? Lord of the Rings.
- How did you celebrate your last birthday? I invited a few friends over for dinner, and we had a small party. Hanging out is my idea of a great celebration.
- If Jesus knocked on your door at dinner time, what would you think? I’d be incredibly honored and would ask how he’d like his coffee (Jesus doesn’t drink tea, there’s no way).
- Would you rather go to a doctor or a dentist? I have been in a hundred dentist offices over the last two years (braces), so probably the dentist.
- If you had the opportunity to travel in space, would you? Absolutely! They say that the lack of gravity can help you grow, and I would give a lot for two inches, which would put me to 6’2.
Alright, that award is done. Thanks a ton for the nomination, brother. I really appreciate it!
Alrighty, and with that, we’re done. Thanks so much for reading! I hope you enjoyed that post. If you did, make sure to click that Follow button below (or to the side), so as to not miss out on any new posts. Thanks again, and I hope you have a great day!
Last Post: To Date or Not to Date?
Featured Post: What The Holiness of God Taught Us About Speech