Hey guys! Today, we have another award- my second Behind the Blogger award! Thank you so much, Kenechi Duatron, for the nomination! Guys, make sure to check out her awesome blog here. Here are the rules:
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Answer all the questions down below
- Pingback to the creator: Ellyn @ Allonsythornraxx
- Nominate 5+ bloggers you’d like to know more about, to do this tag
Alright, now to answer the questions.
- Why did you start blogging and why have you kept blogging? I started blogging for a couple of reasons. I loved writing, and I wanted to share some of my experiences with the world. I also have a lot of family members, and I wanted to find a way to communicate with them. I’ve kept blogging because I’ve thoroughly enjoyed it!
- What is your favorite type of blog post to write? Definitely my stories. Those are so much fun to share, and I get really excited as I write about past experiences.
- What are your Top Three favorite blog posts? In order from third to first: The Top 10 Songs Tag, Loving LGBTQ, and Christian Dating in a Secular World.
- What are some of your favorite things to do to relax? Drinking coffee, reading, swimming, and basketball.
- What are three of your favorite things? Playing basketball (predictable answer, I know), reading, and blogging!
- What are your proudest blogging moments? When my blog reached 100 followers, and when I received my first award!
- What are your hobbies outside of blogging? Basketball (once again), writing, baking, and reading!
- Describe your personality in three words. Extroverted, jokester, energetic.
- What are your top three pet peeves? People that cut in line, siblings being loud, and bad fouls in basketball.
- What’s something your followers don’t know about you? I enjoy watching the Pokémon cartoons!
Here are my nominees!
Three’s a good number for me. Thanks for the award, Kenechi! As always, guys, thank you so much for reading, and I hope you have a wonderful day!