Hello again! Today, we have another award, and it’s another new one! This time, it’s the Barnabas Award! Thank you so much to Jesusluvsall, who’s blog can be found here. The rules are as follows.
- Thank the person that nominated you and give the link to their blog.
- List 5 things about yourself.
- Answer the questions your nominator gave you.
- Give 5 new questions for your nominee.
- Nominate 5 people.
The first one is already done, so now on to the second.
- I have bad back problems.
- I follow the NFL and NBA (Bears and Bulls, respectively)
- I love reading
- I love basketball
- Cheese-free pizza is amazing
Alrighty, that’s done. Now to answer the questions. My answers are in bold.
- Why is the sky blue? I don’t have enough brainpower to answer that. 🙂
- Do you like to iron clothes? Nope!
- What makes a duck quack? A need to express itself.
- What makes you happy? A clear sky.
- What legacy do you want to leave behind? One that showes God’s glory.
- What is your favorite artistic form of expression? Writing!
Now, here are my questions.
- How tall are you?
- What’s your favorite book?
- How do you find release?
- What’s your favorite movie?
- What person in your life has influenced you the most?
Now, since I’ve nominated a lot of people recently (and I’m going to nominate a bunch tomorrow since I have another nomination to do), I’m just going to do one.
I nominate Newblogger 20 at https://newblogger20.wordpress.com/
Last post: “The Top 5 NF Songs from “The Search”
Alright, thanks for reading, and I wish you a wonderful day!