Hey again! We are back with another award! This time it is… (drumroll please) the Animal Award! Oh, wait, you already knew, because of the title. Oh well.
Anyway, I have been nominated for the Animal Award! Thank you so much to Newblogger20 for nominating me! Make sure to check out her awesome blog here!
Here are the rules:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you
- Answer the questions given by the person who nominated you
- Nominate at least three or more bloggers!
- Tell the person that you nominated them!
- Come up with fun animal questions!
- Get up and pet your animal! (if you have one)
I’ve already done number 1, so now on to number 2!
- Animal you’re scared of? Hyenas. Those things are freaky, and, frankly, are rather un-natural.
- Animal you love? My dog, a Rhodesian Ridgeback named Mounty.
- Animal you want to see in real life? A Golden Eagle. I’ve seen MANY different types of animals, but never a Golden Eagle.
- Animal you DO NOT want to see in real life? Again, I’ve seen tons, so answering that is fairly difficult. Honestly, it would probably be a King Cobra, because those things are insanely freaky.
- What is an animal you would dream to own?
- What is an animal you are intensely scared of?
- Do you have a pet? If so, describe it!
- Describe what, in your mind, the ideal pet would be.
Alright, thank you so much to Newblogger20! I had a lot of fun with this. Thanks for reading, guys, and have a great day!
Did you like this blog? If so, make sure to click that “Follow” button on the side of the screen! Thanks!