Hey! I have been nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award! Thanks so much to Keziah E. and Hannah for nominating me! That was really nice of you! Make sure to check out Keziah’s awesome blog here, and Hannah’s epic blog here.
Anyway, here are the rules
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link back to their blog so others can find them.
- List the rules and display an award logo on your blog post.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and notify them by commenting on any of their posts.
- Ask the nominees 11 new questions.
Alright, I’ve already done the first two, so now on to the third. Here are the questions Keziah asked me.
- How long have you been blogging? For a long time, actually. I’ve blogged on another Blogger website since September of 2017. However, I recently switched to this blog, and I’ve thoroughly enjoyed the switch!
- What is your favorite color? Red! I love wearing red shirts 🙂
- What fast-food restaurant do you enjoy the most? Hmm, it would have to be a toss-up between Wendy’s and Portillo’s. Wendy’s hamburgers are awesome, but Portillo’s has epic fries.
- If you could be in any movie, what movie would it be? Probably Lord of the Rings. I would be able to sing with elves, eat with dwarves, and try the famous beer of the South Farthing (joking obviously).
- If you could have a certain amount of animals, how many would it be? Probably two, because I would want two dogs.
- Would you rather sneeze cheese or cry chocolate? Oh, definitely chocolate, since I am allergic to cheese.
- What is the farthest you have ever run? 8 kilometers, which Google tells me is 4.97097 miles. Basically 5 miles.
- Do you play any sports and if so, what? I absolutely love to watch every sport and can play football, soccer, and baseball if needed, but basketball is my true love. I am currently starting for our local high school basketball team, the New Hope Stallions!
- What is your favorite TV show? Sherlock! I literally take notes, because I want to be as observative as he is.
- Can you stand on your head and if so, how long? I sadly cannot, though my little sister Elliana is very good at it.
- What is your goal/s for this year? My goals are these, in order of importance: 1: Mature in my relationship with Christ. 2: Learn more about Him. 3: Be a better friend. 4: Work on my vertical until I can dunk.
Alright, that was fun. Thanks Keziah and Hannah! I don’t follow as many blogs as you guys, but I will try to nominate as many as I possibly can.
Ariana Evans at https://arianasflyinglife.wordpress.com/
Arabella at https://sparksofara.wordpress.com/
Ani at https://anisbooks.com/
Faith on the Farm at https://farmgirl4jesus.wordpress.com/got-any-nominations-for-me/
Isabel Eleison at https://chasingfantasia.wordpress.com/
Mary Elizabeth at https://memary145.wordpress.com/contact/
Here are my questions
1: Which college would you love to go to and why?
2: What inspired you to choose your blog name?
3: If you were to get married and go on a honeymoon, where would you want to go?
4: What are your opinions on High School dating?
5: Describe your family.
6: Would would be your ideal birthday gift?
7: Who is the most influential person in your life?
8: Are you related to someone famous?
9: What, to you, is the hardest part about blogging?
10: What does your blogging schedule usually look like?
11: What is your favorite book?
Alright, see ya guys!