Next up in my “Collab” series- Hannah Gaudette! Hey Hannah, welcome to the show.
“Aw, thanks, Elisha. It’s an honor to be here.” (I’m making this up).
Anyway, make sure to check out Hannah’s epic blog here! The proceedings are the same as always. Ask 5 questions each, answer all 10. Mine are in bold, and hers are in italics. The questions are underlined.
1. What is your favorite part of blogging? The feedback! Lots of people write to me with appreciation, advice, and much more. I absolutely love hearing from you guys!
Probably the interaction between like-minded people. I love connecting with followers and seeing what their blogs are like.
2. What are three of your hobbies? NFL Fantasy Football, Pokemon cards, and knife collecting.
Training dogs, playing dodgeball, and writing. I. Love. Dodgeball. 😉
3. Describe one of your favorite memories. Hmm. There are many, but the first to come to mind is very recent. I was hanging out with a group of friends, one of which is a good friend of mine. He and I were talking about his college choices, and I really appreciated the time with him, because we don’t get to see each other often. Then, the girl that I liked (yeah, sue me) looked over at me and started talking with us. All in all, the afternoon was really fun, and it was great to hang out.
One of my favorite memories is of the first and second time I went to my youth group. Everyone was so welcoming, they just made me so happy to be there.
4. You have a choice between buying a cow, a dog, and a hedgehog – which do you pick? A cow! Then at least I could sell the milk 🙂
A hedgehog. 😉 They’re easier to take care of.
5. What is your blog about, and what can new followers look forward to? My blog is about some of the crazy stuff that happens here in Africa. I get to share a lot of my stories, dreams, and experiences, as well as some other random stuff. As I get more creative, I can tell more about the stuff that happens here!
My primary blog is about living with food allergies. I use this platform to raise awareness as well as encourage and equip other young people dealing with severe allergies. I want this blog to be a place where people can feel that someone has come alongside to inspire them on that road.
6: Is there a specific person that you would say is your role model, besides your parents and God? Hmm, probably Lecrae. That guy has seen it all, and I love reading what he says and listening to him rap about God.
I wouldn’t be able to pick one person, because so many people have inspired me. But I would say a huge inspiration for me has been the people involved in my youth group. They make up an amazing clan. :
7: Do you have a pet? Yep! My dog, Mounty (short for Mountaineer. My dad is a creative West Virginian). She is an 11-year-old Rhodesian Ridgeback.
*mirthless laughter* Too many, in fact. Four dogs, three cats, a few goats . . . Goats don’t count as pets, just don’t tell that to my cousin.
8: What’s the hardest thing about blogging? Probably coming up with new topics. I usually need to ask friends for ideas.
Without a doubt – deciding on new posts. 😉
9: What’s your favorite thing to do during your free time? BASKETBALL. I love playing basketball, and it takes up about 75% of my free time.
Hang out with friends (i.e. youth group), play dodgeball, read the Bible and write in my journal.
10: What genre of music do you prefer? Christian Rap! I love Lecrae, NF, KB, Trip Lee, Andy Mineo, Derek Minor, and more!
Christian is the only one I listen to, so . . . But specifically, I like Integrity Worship and Young and Free.